Taking Care of You
What we are doing to keep you safe...
- We follow CDC cleaning guidelines for prior to, during, and following your stay with us.
- Throughout each day we regularly sanitizer inn surfaces using a hospital grade "quat" sanitizer. High-touch surfaces are sanitized multiple times per day. (If you hear your door knob giggle, its just us, we swear its NOT a ghost). ;)
- Room keys and parking passes are sanitized between guests and again immediately prior to check-in
- All bed linens and towels are washed and sanitized to CDC standards.
- Sleeping pillows, decorator pillows and other fabric items are sanitized in a manner approved by the CDC. (If you would still prefer to have these items removed from your room, please let us know PRIOR to arrival).
- We have installed clear barrier at our check-in desk in the lobby and we only check in one room at a time in in the lobby area.
- All dishes and utensils are washed then sanitized with a high-heat dry cycle.
- During our food preparation your health is always our top priority. Thus, we use of gloves and face masks as needed to guard your health.
- Staff will always wear a face mask in your presence if unable to practice safe distancing.
What we ask of our guests...
- Please be patient with us, with our team, and with one another during your stay. We're all learning to navigate the "new normal".
- If something goes awry or you have a concern please let an owner know and give us the chance to make it right!
- Respect the health and life of those who are "playing it safe" or may be in a higher risk group, even if you are not. Thus, please maintain a minimum of 6ft social distancing from other guests and the 44 Spanish Street Inn team at all times.
- Wearing your mask while in common areas and in the presence of others is highly recommended but not required.
Have a wonderful visit to St. Augustine and 44 Spanish Street Inn! :)